Writer’s Inspiration Charm
Struggling with #NaNoWriMo? Or any other long haul writing project? Try this goofy little trick on for size.
You will need:
– an empty tic tac box or small closable container
– glitter, in as many colours as possible (or foil, torn up. Shiny stuff.)
– bay leaves (ground)
– ground frankincense
– oak leaves, whether real or paper
1. Clean the tic tac box.
2. Add glitter, and any optional items
3. Close up the box and shake whenever you need inspiration.
What inspiration charms and spells are your favourite? I love using clear quartz, kyanite, amethyst and Tiger’s Eye whilst I write. I also love drinking lemon water, or a cup of black Lady Grey. Let me know all of your odd writing habits in the comments below!